The band that came in to perform were called The Salurians. Their music had a sort of 70s/80s punk vibe. They performed two songs that they had written themselves. The band were ill prepared having only had two members join them on the day without having even performed. This contributed to their lack of preparation and bad timing.
The band were made up of: two guitarists, a drummer and a vocalist. They performed two songs the first was Dozy Rozy and the second was Knock Knockin'.
Nice entry Scott, concise information about the band. You could have maybe put what the songs were called, how many takes they took, ETC.
ReplyDeleteI agree with the disorganisation comment, as I do think they could have tried to be a little more organised; I think they thought it was just a bit of fun.
Thanks,
Kieran.
Hi Scot. I liked the detail about the band. However you could have talked more about the technical side of things.
ReplyDelete