Monday, 17 March 2014
Live at the Chapel 17/03
Today's session saw us recording a group of five primary school aged children, which was for me and a number of other students involved in the Chapel sessions a new experience. While not the most warming to children I dreaded the session from the minute I heard about the plan, even more so when I realized that we were understaffed meaning that many usual roles would have to be rearranged and changed to accommodate the issue. My role in particular was on the lighting desk, dimming the lights at the end of each performance. This was simple enough, the only complication was that I had a headache which I just grinned and ignored for the better of the production. In terms of production issues there were none that I noticed other than a few mistakes in the performance which were redone. They performed three modern pop songs, all of which have been in the charts in the last few months. The session was more about them enjoying themselves and creating a memory than creating a professional product which is why there were a few mistakes that were brushed over plus the girls upbeat attitudes seemed to rub off on everyone else and the session itself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment